- If you are a new applicant, please click on the “Create An Account” link at the bottom of the login page.
- Please fill out the form carefully. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- After you successfully create an account, you will see the application homepage. Click on the “Applicant Information” link to fill out the required application information.
- After completing the required information, the message “Application Information – Completed” will appear near the top of the window.
- To complete your application, you must pay the application fee. Click on the “Payment Options” link to see the methods of payment VIU accepts.
- If you want to pay by credit card, click the “Pay by credit card” button.
- Please enter all the information correctly. You should use an international credit card. Click on the “Continue” button after completing the information.
- After you make the payment, you will receive an email confirming that your application has begun to be processed by the Admission Office.
- Once your payment is complete and the application has begun to be processed, the “Document Tracking” link will appear on left hand side of your screen. Use this link to upload the required application documents.
*Note:The required documents may vary depending on the program you apply. Please refer to our website (viu.edu) for a complete list of the required documents that you need to submit for your program.
- Please read the instructions carefully before uploading your documents.
- When you are ready to upload a document, click the “Browse” button to select the correct file from your computer. Please be sure to upload documents according to the correct descriptions.
Click the “Upload” button once you are done selecting files. The “Browse” buttons for all documents will remain active until the files are processed by the Admissions Office.
- Once your documents are processed and evaluated by Admissions Office, the status of your documents will be updated in the Document Tracking pane.
Please check the status of your documents often. Any document with a status of “Incomplete - Resubmit” or “Missing” should be uploaded again by clicking the “Browse” button and selecting the correct file to upload.
- When the “Upload” button does not appear, that means the documents are being processed. Please wait for the Admissions Office to finish evaluating your application. To see your application status, click on “Application Status.”
- Please wait patiently. The Admissions Office will inform you through email regarding the result of your application.