You can send messages with another of your email addresses listed as the sender instead of your VIU Campus email address. This feature helps you manage multiple accounts from the Campus Email interface; it works only if you already own the email account linked to the alternate address.
- Login to Campus Email.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of page.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Under Send mail as, click Add another email address you own.
- In the 'Email address' field, enter your name and alternate email address. Click Next Step.
- Click Send Verification.
- Open your another email account, and find the confirmation message from the VIU team.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email
- Go back in your Campus Email account, refresh the page
- Copy the "Confirmation code" from the mail and paste it in "Verify" box
- Click Verify.