Change your password on a computer:
- Sign in to Campus Email.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the page, then Settings
- Click the Accounts tab at the top.
- In the 'Change account settings' section, click Google Account settings link.
- In the new window, click on Security tab at the top.
- Click Change password in the "Password" section.
- Type your current password and your new password. We highly recommend you create a unique password - one that you don't use for any other websites. See more password tips below.
- Click Change Password.
Learn more on how to create a strong password.
If your password isn't working, click here.